Apostille Services

An Apostille is required for all types of documents that are to be used in foreign countries. This ensures that your document will be recognized as legitimate in all participating countries that are party to the Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents.

Member nations of the Hague Convention are:

Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Chile, China (Hong Kong), China (Macao), Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malawi, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niue (Cook Islands), Norway, Oman, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Serbia, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom (Great Britain), Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela.

We can help you obtain an apostille for the entire 50 states. Here is a list of the Secretary of State in each state:

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin & Wyoming.

Most common documents submitted for Apostille and/or Embassy Legalization:


  • Adoption Documents
  • Affidavits
  • Bank Letter
  • Bills of Sale
  • Birth Certificate
  • Car Titles
  • Certificate of Naturalization
  • Death Certificate
  • Divorce Decree
  • FBI Background Check
  • Identity Documents or Passports
  • Marriage Certificate
  • Police Records
  • Power of Attorney
  • State Background Checks
  • School Diploma(s) / Transcript(s)
  • Single Proof (to marry)
  • University Degrees
  • And More...


  • Articles of Incorporation
  • Bylaws
  • Certificate of Amendment
  • Certificate of Good Standing
  • Certificate of Incumbency
  • Certificate of Origin
  • Commercial Invoice
  • FDA Certificate
  • Free Sale Certificate
  • General Agreements
  • IRS Form 6166
  • ISO Certificate
  • Letter of Invitation
  • Patents / Assignments
  • Pharmaceutical Certificates
  • References and Job Certifications
  • Trademark
  • And More...

JasRa Biz Solutions also offers optional services such as:

  • Expedited Pickup
  • Delivery of Your Documents
  • Expedited Document Retrieval

Translation Services

We provide fast certified translation for all your important documents, usually within 48 to 72 hours.

Translation 1
Embassy Legalization

Embassy Legalization Services

We make the Embassy Legalization process easy for you.

Documents issued in United States and intended for use in foreign countries must be Authenticated or Legalized in order to be recognized as valid in the foreign country. Legalization confirms that a document was issued by someone with the proper authority and that the signatures it bears are genuine. Some documents need to be signed by several different authorities in order to be legal to use in a foreign country. The type of authentication or certificates you will need depend on the nature of the document and whether or not the foreign country is a party to the Hague Convention treaty on Legalization of documents.

If the country where the document will be used is not a party to the Hague Convention treaty, you will need Embassy Legalization. Embassy Legalization of official documents is a procedure where the Embassy Authenticates the signature of the State or US State Departments Authentication by providing a stamp or seal on the back of the State or US State Departments Authentication.

Documents for non Hague Convention Countries are subjected to State, Federal and Embassy level Authentication. The US State department will Authenticate the Signature of the State the document was issued in, the Department of State Authentications Office is responsible for signing and issuing certificates under the Seal of the U.S. Department of State, providing authentication services on documents that will be used overseas. After obtaining the Authentication of the US State department the document is presented to the Embassy for Legalization.

In some cases documents can be Legalized at the Consulate level in the State the document was issued in, after they have been Authenticated by the Sate, without the need to Legalize it with the Embassy in Washington DC.

We handle the Legalization of documents from start to finish:

  • We Notarize your documents (If Notarization is required).
  • We obtain State and/or US State Department Certification for documents intended for us in non Hague Convention countries.
  • We Legalize or Authenticate the Certified documents at the Embassy of the country the document is intended for.

The following countries require embassy legalization:

Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Chad, China - People's Republic, Comoros, Congo - Dem. Rep., Congo - Rep. Brazzaville, Cote d'Ivoire, Cuba, Djibouti, East Timor, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea - Bissau, Guinea - Republic, Guyana, Haiti, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Madagascar, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Micronesia, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar/Burma, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.

Please consult with one of our experienced representatives to help you with the document requirements by calling (310) 551-5414.